HEROIN IS A DRUG TO MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HEROIN



Wednesday 12 December 2012

Off My Tits on Tea!

I'M SUPPOSED to be keeping a diary of my mood. My mood is intermittently "up". Yesterday I had a single cup of Typhoo tea (I state the brand, in case it comes to light that a case of mass tea-spiking, with cocaine and amphetamines has occurred, because I certainly felt like I was speeding) I was high. Two cups and I was "speeding off my tits". I only kept drinking the tea because (1) I really like tea (2) I really like being high (I only avoid caffeine like the plague when I'm depressed because then, if it does anything at all, it's likely to make me feel horribly anxious and because I consider morbid anxiety to be the worst of all mental conditions, no way in hell will I go near caffeine then!... Anyway by two a.m. I'd had about five cups of tea (spread over the course of the day) and I really couldn't sleep. I went to bed for two minutes, realized sleep was impossible and so get up and spent the rest of the night watching a DVD that I couldn't even remember buying called Against the Wall, about a prison riot and reading the NA Big Book. I started at the decaffeinated coffee but frankly it tastes horrible so I gave that up and went back to bed around six a.m. and slept. But I was up by 11:30 freezing my arse off (literally).

Oh by the way does anyone else wake up repeatedly in the night to see swarms of flies at the curtains? On closer inspection these "flies" turn out to be a swarm of miniature books (hardbacks) flapping their covers merrily to stay aloft! I'm not kidding? Why does this happen to me? Is it because I'm not taking my medication? (I was depressed last week and wanted to induce a mood switch, so intuition told me that drastically reducing the dosage might achieve this and WOW I was right!) Does anyone out there actually think I should be taking psyche meds? Because a lot of people seem to think that I shouldn't. I don't mind hearing voices. I like it. It's like free entertainment beamed direct to the mind. As for visual hallucinations ~ they're always a plus. I mean, think of all those kids spending their hard-earned money on strange pills and trips ~~ and yet I get the effects for free! (Similar efffects, not exactly the same as any drug.)

Well I'm NOT hypomanic. Because ever since getting up I've felt stone-cold "normal". The high mood is intermittent. So har har har to my doctors if you're reading this I'm not mentally ill! (Again.)


♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Here's a really good tune:

WATERGATE: HEART OF ASIA



Illustrated: my books fly facing the other way up...

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

4 comments:

Old Mother Crabsworth said...

Oh you poor dear. My problems are with the coffee. When I drink too much I piss my knickers!

Old Mother Crack Pot said...

Dear me, Mother Crabsworth you really ought to see a urologist about that one. No I don't piss my pants, but I do get a bit hyper on the (badly named) Mellow Birds. Up all night doing the vacuuming. Or accessing the White House website and tapping in all manner of important emails. Frankly I blame coffee for my frequent episodes of psychotic mania. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

No More Wet Knickers said...

Old Mother Crabsworth, you really ought to try our handy range of incontinence pants - suitable for all the family!

No More Wet Knickers said...

O shit I forgot to give our url, here it is:

http://www.incontinencechoice.co.uk/washable-incontinence-pants.html?gclid=CLGO0bmJmLQCFefMtAodqlAA6g