HEROIN IS A DRUG TO MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HEROIN



Tuesday 17 March 2015

Pets Wear Specs...

I KNOW THIS IS CORNY...

But isn't it oh so cute!
Is this the most intellectual cat in the world?
These glasses are even bigger than my old ones
Wow!
Computer meets a new kind of mouse...
Squawk!
Should have gone to Specsavers, mate!
People used to think I used to look like this..!
... Looks like our old religious studies teacher!...
I would luuurve to have a pet chinchilla...
Considering how slowly hedgehogs move, it would take half a lifetime 
just to make it to the opticians
(+another half a life to get back)
Cheep-cheep!
Wow!


For your entertainment...
Here's an hour+ of music...

Mickey Finn Starlight 1992
This used to be one of my favourite rave mix tapes...
Until I was stupid enough to lend it to someone...
Who never gave it back!


Similar style of music from same year...
This is less "hardcore" + more tuneful ...

3 comments:

Syd said...

Cute!

Unknown said...

This is very unique idea, all the pets are looking awesome. It seems that these specs/accessories are made for your pet.

Bev said...

kisses and hugs lover boy