HEROIN IS A DRUG TO MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY

THIS IS A BLOG ABOUT A LIFE WITHOUT HEROIN



Wednesday 6 May 2015

Online Problems

I DID GET A NEW COMPUTER but there's some problem stopping me getting online. We've tried EVERYTHING to try and get past this, but I've a horrible feeling the computer's going to have to go to some repair shop. It's working perfectly but I reckon the security program is preventing me going on the internet. Eg the first day I got it I managed to use free broadband from the public library; two days later the computer was blocking this. I've no idea exactly what's wrong, but I reckon it's a security program interfering and kicking me off again, because my own broadband account says I HAVE been on, with a tiny amount of data uploaded and downloaded.

Anyway I've been busy writing and it would have been a distraction to have the internet right there when I was supposed to be directing my attention into Microsoft Word!

I hope y'all are well. Soon as I am back online I shall certainly be back here ~ hopefully that shouldn't be too long.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Im glad your back on line.Peaches and creamkisses.Plus a ice cream sundayxoxoxoxo.Bev

Dreamer said...

Hi Gledwood,
I've been reading through your blog and it would be great if you could give us an update on how things have been going lately :)
Take care,
Dreamer